Access Simplified’s medical accessibility app, “MedAccess”, is a revolutionary accessibility tool for medical staff in communicating with thier deaf and hard of hearing patients and visitors.
MEDACCESS: FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Everything you need to succeed.
MedAccess has many features and benefits that enable you to participate in successful communication with your deaf and hard of hearing patients and visitors.
Communication at your fingertips.
Versatile, reliable and effective communication.
The MedAccess app is a communication solution that immediately provides versatile, reliable and effective communication for your medical staff, patients and visitors.
- Is expandable to meet your facility’s communication needs.
- Provides direct communication with your patients and visitors.
- Can be used in tandem with hired services.
- Enables immediate communication accessibility regardless of your facility’s physical location in both metro and rural areas.
- Provides necessary communication in over 10 different categories, for overnight and daytime needs! Emergency, admittance process, labor and delivery, medical testing and more.
Patient satisfaction is essential to your bottom line.
That’s why your facility shouldn’t be without the MedAccess app!
MEDACCESS: HOW IT WORKS
Provides Accessible Communication with People Who Are Deaf or Have a Hearing Loss
The MedAccess app is a fully mobile, offline communication system perfect for medical facilities and deaf or hard of hearing patients.
- Enables communication between deaf or hard of hearing patients and staff through pre-recorded content.
- Pre-recorded content covers commonly asked questions and answers, instructions, descriptions, and more.
- Pre-recorded content is available in spoken English with either American Sign Language (ASL) or English subtitles, providing convenient accessibility for deaf and hard of hearing, regardless of their preferred communication modality.
Get things done better and faster with MedAccess.
Reliable. Accessible. Communication.
Healthcare Specific Communication Using American Sign Language
- Signed content can be customized to suit any medical specialty’s requirements and needs.
- Professionally interpreted, MedAccess clearly conveys medical terminology and doctor’s instructions in an easy-to-use way.
- MedAccess provides consistent translation of healthcare documents even when using an in-person sign language interpreter. Using MedAccess’ pre-translated documents helps to ensure clear and consistent messaging.
Bridge the communication gap using MedAccess.
Enables Communication for Everyone
- Intuitive and straightforward interface allows patients and hospital staff to use the MedAccess app without assistance or special training.
- Easy for users to find their desired messages quickly with the organized and categorized library of content and search function.
- Patients and staff communicate clearer and reduce misunderstandings when incorporating MedAccess into their communications.
- Using MedAccess provides support to people with hearing loss who do not sign and deaf people who do.
SITE LICENSES AND SUPPORT
- Facilities may request additional pre-recorded content.
- Some requests will be rolled out at no additional cost.
- Content requests specific to your facility / network are also available for an additional fee. Contact us for a quote.
- We offer site licenses to medical facilities. Included in site licenses are customizations and support. Please contact us for a quote.
- Access Simplified’s mission is to bridge communication gaps within your facility, for your staff and the patients / visitors you serve. Part of that mission is to make sure you have what you need. We offer support to facilities on various levels. Contact us to get started!